This is an exciting time to be a part of March for Elephants as we are getting ready to kick-off our plans for the 2016 Global March for Elephants and Rhinos! It’s big endeavor and we have lots of ways for you to help. For example:
- Research and plan the route (this year the march starts and ends at Union Square).
- Publicize the March.
- Distribute posters and flyers.
- Promote on social media.
- Coordinate press coverage of the March.
- Contribute to our MFE blog.
- Find videographers and photographers to cover the March.
- Table at different events, including at the post-March rally.
- Line up speakers for the rally.
- Work on other post-March logistics (stage, sound system, coordinate participating tablers at the rally).
- Fundraising (always!!) – we already have a few exciting fundraising ideas in mind, but your suggestions are welcome (and encouraged!!).
If any of these items sound like a good fit for you, let us know! We look forward to new faces and fresh ideas to make this march a big success!